Semi-Permanent Cosmetic Tattoo
|Eyebrows (microblading)||$400 + tax||3 hours|
**One COMPLIMENTARY touch-up is included between 6-8 weeks from your initial procedure.
**$100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session. Please call us to get further instructions on how to e-transfer.
**All procedures begin with 30-45 minutes of consultation where we get to understand the desired outcome you want to achieve. Together, we will design the shape and choose the pigment colour. Once you agree to the desired shape and colour, we then begin tattooing the desired area.
**If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a touch-up/rework, you MUST text/e-mail us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows/eyeliners/lips are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the touch-up/rework. Previously tattooed areas will almost always require additional appointments for best results. As initial procedure was not done by us, you will be charged a full price.
Touch-ups (for all semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo procedures)
- First touch-up within 6-8 weeks of initial procedure: free
- Second touch-up within 6 months of initial procedure: $100
- Touch-ups within 1 year of initial procedure: 50% off of initial appointment
- Touch-ups within 2 years of initial procedure: 25% off of initial appointment
- After 2 years: full price
** We do touch-ups/rework on other artist’s work, but it will be a full price, as initial procedure was not done by us.
- You must be over 18 years old to receive semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo procedures.
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session. Please call us to get further instructions on how to e-transfer your deposit.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment. If you reschedule within 48 hours, you will forfeit your deposit.
- If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
- If you are late for over 15 minutes, we have the right to reschedule your booking. Your deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit is required to reschedule.
- If you’re getting eyelash enhancement or bottom eyeliners tattooed, please arrive with no eye makeup, and do not wear contact lenses when you arrive for your appointment. Wear glasses or bring contact lens solution and container. If you currently have eyelash extensions, we will have to do a full removal of your eyelash extensions prior to your cosmetic tattoo procedure ($20 for removal).
- For safety and hygienic reasons, please do not bring your friends, children or pets. Our studio is designed to have one client and one technician at each appointment.
- One COMPLIMENTARY touch-up is included between 6-8 weeks time from your initial procedure. You must schedule for your touch-up on your initial procedure day.